Dr. Christopher Jordan Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Jordan?

Won't waste your time

Posted on December 2nd, 2017

I have had two colonoscopies and an upper GI by Dr J. He knows his business and is very efficient at it. No waiting around in his office...wasting my time. You won't find a better gastro!

Posted on December 29th, 2015

I was very mad with. Dr he was very not care. And staff was dont care as well about. Anything u were saying justThing that medcail. He was saying that meadcail donot match i goin g though he did not care. Never no more this dr again

Posted on August 7th, 2012

I saw Doctor Jorden for GERD and related issues. Completely unprofessional -- and later on I discovered his nurse to be a straight out liar who stated that I missed appointments and lab work, which never happened. I would never recommend Doctor Jordan's office. Steer clear.

Unprofessional

Posted on September 12th, 2011

We had a bad experience with Dr. Jordan. He told us after the colonscopy that he believed that my husband had colon cancer. We asked him to please call us as soon as he got the results. I made several calls that week and was first told that they didn't have the results and then the day before our appt. I was told that they had the results but would not tell us over the phone. So we had to wait an entire week to get the results. We found out later when we got a copy of our slides from the lab that Dr. Jordan had the results 3 days before our appointment and he refused to release my husband's medical information to us when it was available. Then as we began trying to find doctors to treat my husband they refused to send my husband's records to the doctors we selected saying that they were getting too many requests. Dr. Jordan told us that the surgeon that we had would be very crucial but he gave us the name of a general surgeon not a surgical oncologist. We were totally appauled at the lack of professionalism displayed by Dr. Jordan and his staff.

Posted on December 2nd, 2017