Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher L Parman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
Our family of 6 was with this practice for over 3 years, seeing primarily Dr. Parman and PA Clark. We are well insured and always pay our copays upon request. We had pretty much only positive experiences with the entire office, and I had begun to enjoy our visits, had even gotten to know the office staff a little over 3 years. With no prior warning or discussion or anything we got a letter of dismissal of our family from this practice, stating as reason our "norm" of "rudeness" would no longer be tolerated. My husband and I were dumfounded. I still am. All communications on this issue were via the office manager. We treated everyone we interacted with at Northside Family Practice with respect and appreciation. My kids had grown to really trust PA Clark as our primary care provider. Neither Dr. Parman nor Ms. Clark ever have had the common courtesy to speak with anyone in our family about this "norm" of "rudeness" they allege. I now realize we really were just a "number" to that office. For people who are called to serve and heal to treat our family with such disregard there are no words. I will mention that only once that I can remember did we see Dr. Mitchell. It was of course a positive experience. This is the first rating I have ever written online for any doctor.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2016, 2014, 2010, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2010, 2011, 2015, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Parman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Christopher L Parman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorthside Family Practice, 960 Woodstock Pkwy Ste 300, Woodstock, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher L Parman in this video.
Dr. Christopher L Parman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodstock, GA.