Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher W Pearson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Christopher W Pearson has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Christopher W Pearson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 26
I've left three voice messages and neither William nor Anita have returned my phone calls. Such an unprofessional office and rude staff. Unless you have nothing else to do with your precious life, then I would never recommend this office. Dr. was ok, but with the staff being this horrible and not returning calls when you've had procedures done, then why waste your time and money? Shame on the staff. There are better offices in Burbank.
Dr. Pearson is with out a doubt the best doctor I have ever run into. He is caring compassionate, understanding of your symptoms, he is smart as a whip, and has an incredible insight into your personal needs. He obviously went to medical school because he cares about people and he carries that care around with him, he is personable and in my mind the best doctor I have ever met in my 50 years. Thank you Dr. Pearson for making me alive again.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
- University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Christopher W Pearson accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSofya Tsyganovskaya Md Inc, 1411 W Olive Ave Ste D, Burbank, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher W Pearson, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Burbank, CA, in this video.
Dr. Christopher W Pearson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burbank, CA.