Dr. Christopher W Pearson Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Christopher W Pearson?

They don't return phone calls

I've left three voice messages and neither William nor Anita have returned my phone calls. Such an unprofessional office and rude staff. Unless you have nothing else to do with your precious life, then I would never recommend this office. Dr. was ok, but with the staff being this horrible and not returning calls when you've had procedures done, then why waste your time and money? Shame on the staff. There are better offices in Burbank.

Best gynecologist

He is the best gyno doctor, me and my husband wanted a baby and visited the doctor and from the very first visit he started the treatment and as follows I got pregnant and through Pregnancy to delivery he was very supporting and taken good care and he is the best.

In my opinion, Best doctor ever.

Dr. Pearson is with out a doubt the best doctor I have ever run into. He is caring compassionate, understanding of your symptoms, he is smart as a whip, and has an incredible insight into your personal needs. He obviously went to medical school because he cares about people and he carries that care around with him, he is personable and in my mind the best doctor I have ever met in my 50 years. Thank you Dr. Pearson for making me alive again.

Dr. Pearson is the best.

You may search long an far, but Dr. Pearson is the best Gynecologist you can find. I have nothing but great and excellent things to say about him and will recommend him to every woman I know in this whole wide world.

Compassionate

Dr. Pearson is a warm and compassionate doctor. He cares about his patients. His staff reflect this compassion as well. After my surgery, he came to see me each day- as a doctor should, but I felt like he was a friend coming to check up in on me.

THE BEST

Love this Dr and his staff. Very patient, thorough answers, very knowledgeable.

Dr. Pearson has been my OB/GYN for over 25 years! He is awesome, caring, and goes way over what's expected of him to make sure you get the care you deserve!His staff is courteous, and caring also!

Best doctor, best nursing staff, best office staff (William). I would pay full price, without insurance (and have) to see Dr. Pearson. Excellent

Great Dr!

I have been a patient of Dr. Pearson for over 5 years and am happy with him. He is funny and kind. He delivered my first baby and was always reassuring. Sometimes during the visits he was a bit short but the man has a lot of patients and a small window. Regardless if it was something important he would hear me out plus his staff is great in getting to him. I have only high praise especially in the delivery. He really made me feel at ease and safe. Highly recommnended!

The Very Best

Pearson was our doctor for my son's delivery and in the entire period of the pregnancy, he guided us and took very good care. During delivery he was with us and was very patient (my son was a 10 days late) and gave us all the confidence we needed. Post Partum care is also good. On the whole, he is a very good professional doctor and a nice person. His staff is also courteous and helpful. Thanks to everyone of them.