4.7

Have you seen Dr. Christopher V Pelletiere?

Great experience and great results!

Dr. Pelletiere was great to work with. I was an out-of-town patient and he was very accommodating of my schedule and needs. He spent as much time as I needed giving me a lot of information about the two procedures I wanted to do, I was comfortable with him at all of my appointments and the results are fabulous! I couldn't have asked for a better experience and outcome.

Tummy tuck

I am 62 and although maintaining a healthy weight my body has all the sagging, stretched out, areas that fat pouches that seem to stay no matter the weigh loss, meal plans and exercise I did. I am now 4 months post op from my tummy tuck and I LOVE the results. I thought I would be embarrassed to stand undressed in front of a doctor pointing out my negative attributes. But Dr Pelletier is so professional and relaxed in his manner that I relaxed. I followed his instructions during recovery and have a beautiful tummy. I have my vertical thigh lift scheduled in 2 weeks 😊👍🏼

Amazing experience!

I have been extremely happy with the results of my surgery and more than happy to share positive feedback regarding Dr. Chris. From my initial consultation with Dr. Chris I was very comforting. I had a few other consultations in which I felt that the doctors were pushy and more incentivized to sell me on the procedure than educate and share information (not to mention, some of the office staff at other offices were not very welcoming and pleasant). Dr. Chris’s staff on the other hand is very polite and warmly welcoming. Above all, Dr. Chris has been absolutely wonderful. He shared all the variable differences between the types of implants available as well as the differences between manufacturer (even regarding warranty coverage). He also went in depth about the various techniques and why he suggests his preferred method. I had already done quite a bit of my own research (as anyone considering elective surgery should), but it was very reassuring that Dr. Chris was in no hurry and in no way short of information during my consultation. Additionally, I had concerns about some axillary tissue that I have always wanted removed. He suggested I wait until after the surgery because sometimes the surgery will add fullness that will in a way address the appearance of the tissue without needing an accessory procedure (as I called it). This made sense to me, so it waited. However, a month and a half I still would like the tissue removed. I respect the fact that he suggested I wait and see and I am glad that I did. It is nice to see that the Dr. was not encouraging additional procedures that I may not have needed. I will be having the additional procedure with Dr. Chris and honestly can say that I have peace of mind knowing that he will be doing it. I highly recommend Dr. Chris and his staff.

Great experience and great results

34A to 32DD great augmentation done by Dr. Chris and I'm so so happy with the results and the whole process! Would highly recommend

My mommy makeover results are BETTER than expected. Dr. Pelletiere is a skilled surgeon who has truly honed his skill set. Yes, my breasts resemble the “after” photos on his website. Need i say more? Dr. Pelletiere’s bedside manner is excellent. He is patient, a totally regular guy, and his training and education are second to none. I highly recommend Dr. Pelletiere.

Fantastic!

Fantastic experience! I could not be happier with my results!

Wish I had done this years ago!

Was referred to Dr. Pelletiere by a friend who had breast aug surgery and I did the same. The office is homey and comfortable, the front desk staff is friendly, and Dr. Pelletiere was excellent. Really listened to preference on sizing, answered a billion questions and did a wonderful job on the surgery- recovery was much easier that I had expected.

FLAWLESS AND IN LOVE <3

I want to start off first by my consultation. I am on a facebook page where women often share experiences where the doctors were not listening, they felt rushed, or did not have all of their questions answered. when I first walked in for my consultation, the doctor spent the first 30 minutes telling about the different types of implants, profiles, incision places (nipple/armpit/under), over versus unders, recovery time and what to expect before during and after the procedure. by time he was finished talking, I had no questions because he explained in intricate detail everything that could possibly be explained during that time period. he then asked me what I wanted, and I told him. I am 5'2/120 and he then told me to take my shirt off so he could look at my boobs and measure my BW. he told me the biggest I could go is 650/700 (one was smaller than the other) and that's what I went with. I had my husband and my friend there and I specifically took my friend because she had implants and knew the questions and process. she even said how amazed she was with his professionalism, demeanor and how attentive he was to listen to what I wanted. I told him I wanted a lift and I didn't care about the price (if I'm spending that kind of money, I want them done right the first time) he assured me that I did not meet the requirements to need a lift and he guaranteed they would look perfect without one. before the procedure, I was in the room alone and I started crying because I was so nervous. the nurse came in and re assured me everything would be ok and she took me to the other room. from there, the doctor asked me how my evening was as he started to insert the needle for anesthesia. I remember nothing after that until everything was over. the doctor called after to check how I was doing and asked me when I would like to come it. I personally chose not to come in person for a follow up because I was so happy with my results, I didn't feel that they needed to be looked at in person. he told me to send him pictures and I did, and he sent me an email with after care instructions. I have two kids (4&2) and was so nervous if I would be able to attend to their needs. the next day, I got up, showered, bathed them got them ready, wrapped a birthday gift and went to a birthday party. I even drove a little bit because I felt so great. I was sore at times and when I need pain meds or muscle relaxers I would take them, but it was never anything unbearable. I could not have asked for a better doctor or hoped for a better outcome. the confidence he has given me is world altering and I feel like a whole new person. after having kids I was so unhappy with my body but now, I dont want to do anything but walk around in a bra and underwear because of how happy I am. this doctor is so amazing and I highly reccomend!!!

Wonderful experience

Dr. Christpher Pelletiere came very highly recommended from a few different woman at the gym I teach at. I’ve always wanted to have liposuction, but always to scared. I decided to schedule a consultation, just to see my options and if I would be a good candidate. The entire experience from being greeted in the office, to consulting with the doctor was wonderful, I was SO nervous, and they squashed my nerves pretty quickly. He took his time with me, and was very informative about the procedure, I quickly got excited and scheduled my procedure. I was very well taken care of on surgery day, along with my 3 post op appts. I’m thrilled with my results. I would absolutely return, if I ever wanted another procedure done.

Best Experience with Dr Chris and Staff

I can only say great things about this office and Dr. Christopher! I had met with a few other doctors in my area a few years prior to my surgery and never felt fully comfortable going through with my breast augmentation surgery. Dr. Chris was recommended to me by a friend and as soon as I met his staff and him my mind was made up. For my pre-op appt I had a millions questions written down and he answered everyone before I had a chance to ask. Surgery went well and recovery was better than I had anticipated. His staff is friendly and always answered any questions I had over the phone without hesitation. I would recommend Dr. Chris to anyone (and I have to all my friends debating on doing a breast augmentation!)

Great Doctor!

I went to Dr. Pelletiere for a breast augmentation and could not be happier with the end results! I walked through the doors of his office without knowing much. He explained everything to me in a way that I could understand. Together we came up with the right game plan for me. Surgery was flawless. I'm 3 months out now and would confidently say I am 100% satisfied! I would highly recommend Dr. Pelletiere!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Positive BA Experience!

Dr. Christpher Pelletiere came highly recommended from a trusted friend. I did my homework on his background and other reviews on the internet. Like many of you reading this, I was nervous about a BA procedure even after doing plenty of research. When meeting Dr. Chris for the first time, he was very professional and I felt very comfortable in his presence. I had many questions but didn’t get an opportunity to ask them because he answered them before I had a chance. He was very thorough in his explanations and measurements and didn’t try to convince me otherwise. (Many women who have had this procedure had an opinion that doctors will convince them to go bigger.) While being a mother, I am also a bikini competitor (body building). It was important to me to maintain a natural look and still look good/proportionate on stage. The result was everything I asked for, I am so happy! The staff was very professional and retuned calls/emails in a timely manner. Dr. Chris was very open in communication and followed up after my surgery. It is without hesitation that I recommend him to any of you considering BA - I don't regret it. In fact, I recommended a friend and she is very happy with her results as well!

Dr. Christopher V Pelletiere is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Inverness, IL.

Dr. Christopher V Pelletiere Is this you?