Dr. Christopher Pendola Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Pendola?

Wonderful Physician

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Dr. Pendola has been my son's doctor since 1998. My son suffered a traumatic brain injury at age 11 and developed a serious seizure disorder from this injury. He has taken wonderful care of him and kept him on a regimen that keeps him seizure free.

Not so satisfied.

Posted on May 12th, 2016

Dr. Pendola's staff are very nice people and there is hardly ever any wait time. What I didn't like was that he was always in a hurry, never asked me if I had any questions and never communicated efficiently with me as his patient. I was always in the dark. I know he probably does care about his patients, he just needs to work on showing it more. After this very last visit I was left frustrated and with a million questions unanswered because he would not sit there and address them. I think he is a nice man, but not the doctor for me.

Posted on August 28th, 2015

I have had all positive exsperiance with pendola

Speedy Pendola

Posted on May 19th, 2015

We had an appt at 8am, first appt of the day. We arrived 10mins til 8 to find the doors still locked and the lights out. Finally came in, signed in, and waited 15 mins before the receptionist greeted us and check our insurance. We waited another 15mins before being called back by the nurse. So we finally see Dr. Pendola 30mins past our appt time, when he couldn't have been behind bc we were the first appt of the day. Dr. Pendola greets us very nicely and addresses his questions to the pt rather than me (the caregiver), which I appreciated. He explained the medications in understandable terms and cited studies he had read. Both things also good. However, the problem with his service is that he saw us for 5 minutes tops. He did not ask me or the pt if we had any questions or allow any input from us at all. I actually didn't realize the appt was over when we walked out of the room with him. I thought he was taking us to the blood draw area and was shocked when he set us up another appt. I had several concerns to discuss with him and wasn't given an opportunity to bring them up. The one question I did slip in was because I interrupted him. I was shocked that I had gone through the trouble to get my severely disabled parent to his office at 8am only to see him for 5 minutes.

anonymous

Posted on December 19th, 2010

Dr. Pendola is a great doctor, I would recomend him to anyone. His staff is courteous and encouraging.

Chronic Pain

Posted on September 12th, 2008

My Pain rateing when I first met Mr. Pindola was on a scale from 1 to 10 I was an 8 and now after several Botox injections my pain scale is a 2. Thank God for Mr. Pindola because I was at the end of my rope.

Posted on November 1st, 2017