Have you seen Dr. Christopher L Petti?

Always Thorough

I look forward to my appointments at Dr. Petti's office as I know he is thorough and efficient and accurate. His staff is kind and knowledgeable. His diagnoses are always correct.

I've been a patient for many years. An easy five stares in all categories.

I wish all medical practices were like Bergen Imaging Center

I have been one of Dr. Petti's patients for more than 10 years. I would never consider going anywhere other than Bergen Imaging Center. I have recommended the practice to my family and friends and they have only the utmost respect for Drs. Petti and Mazzei.

I have not actually met with Dr. Petti face to face but have received prompt results after my mammography and ultra sound.

Excellent Expierce

This was my first mammogram and understandably I was nervous. From the minute I walked in the door and was met Sue I knew I had chosen the right women's imaging practice. My technologist,, Kate, allayed all my fears and explained what she was doing every step of the way. Dr. Petti spoke with me and gave me my results and recommended I return in a year. I wish other practices were as professional, experience, and compassionate.

Annual mammogram

The office staff was warm, courteous and efficient throughout the office visit. This included filling out forms, prepping in the comfortable dressing room, having the digital mammogram and ultrasound procedure and reviewing test evaluations with Dr. Jazzed and Dr. Petti. The technician was relaxed and set me up as comfortably as possible for various views of my breasts. The ultrasound was performed efficiently and my questions about what I viewed on the screen were answered promptly and easily understood. If I needed repeat films, the reason was explained so that I did not feel stress. The doctors reviewed their evaluations with me and answered any questions or concerns I might have had. The entire process went quickly and smoothly. It was a pleasure to undress and dress in the cozy, feminine room with beauty supplies. I left the office feeling wonderful about the excellent medical results and confident in the expertise of the doctors, technicians and support staff.

Excellent Doctors and Imaging Center

10 years ago during my annual mammogram and sonogram, a liump in my breast was discovered by Dr. Petti. He is always thorough and takes time with his patients and review of the films. Dr. Petti explained what he found and recommended a biopsy, which I agreed to. Dr. Petti explained that I would need a breast surgeon. I did t know where to begin and asked for a referral. Dr. Petti recommended a breast surgeon he said he would send his wife or daughter to, if they were in my situation. I met with his recommendation and two other Brest surgeons and for me, there was no question that his recommendation was the best. Due to Dr. Petti's thorough exam, excellent initial diagnosis and breast surgeon recommendation, it has been 10 years that I am cancer free. His office is runs efficiently, with wonderful staff, which makeyour visit always comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Petti and the Bergen Imaging Center.

The overall experience is relaxing and the entire staff is courteous. They treat everyone with respect and care. I have been going to this facility for more than 10 years and I have never had a bad experience. Dr. Petti is an execellent doctor.

I have been a patient of Dr. Petti for the past ten years. He is exceptionally knowledgeable and is able to explain my MRI in a very simple way. What I love about his office is that I get the results immediately and do not have to wait for a form letter in the mail. The office staff is wonderful and I never have to wait. I would recommend any woman to Bergan Imaging .

professionally excellent imaging center

I have been going to Bergen Imaging for many years. The entire staff is outstanding. But the most important thing for me, is that I always feel that the Doctors have not hurried thru the interpretation of my images, and always followed up on the smallest irregularity. That's what counts. When I had something which they thought should be biopsied, the Doctors at a local hospital couldn't see it on the images. Dr. Petti had to literally show them where my in-situ cancer was. No wonder I keep going back to Bergen.

Complete Confidence

I have been having my check-ups at Bergen Imaging for longer than I can remember. Dr. Petti and the staff have been the most thorough examiners I have ever encountered. I have complete confidence in all they do.

Grateful

I have been going to the Bergen Imaging Center for years. My OBGYN highly recommended this group and she actually goes their as well. Appointments are easy to make, the staff is extremely courteous and I have always been treated with kindness and care. The doctors are thorough, take the time to talk with you and are extremely reassuring. There is a serenity in the air from the minute you walk in until you leave and I count on that each time I go there.

Dr. Christopher L Petti is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Englewood, NJ.