Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Pfaendtner
Dr. Christopher Pfaendtner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Schofield, WI. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Pfaendtner is affiliated with St Clare'S Hospital Of Weston Inc, Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk and St. Mary's Hospital-Rhinelander. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Pfaendtner has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Pfaendtner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Clare'S Hospital Of Weston Inc
Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
St. Mary's Hospital-Rhinelander
Eagle River Memorial Hospital
Our Lady of Victory Hospital
Flambeau Hospital Inc
Good Samaritan Health Center of Merrill
St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Victory Medical Center
Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
Howard Young Medical Center
Ministry Sacred Heart Hospital , Tomahawk, Wisconsin
Ministry Saint Mary's Hospital , Rhinelander, Wisconsin
Ministry Saint Michael's Hospital , Stevens Point, Wisconsin
Ministry Good Samaritan Health Center
Ministry Saint Mary's Hospital
St Elizabeth Medical Center - Wabasha
Ministry Saint Clare's Hospital of Weston , Weston, Wisconsin
27 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Christopher Pfaendtner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3400 Ministry Pkwy, Schofield, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher Pfaendtner in this video.
Dr. Christopher Pfaendtner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schofield, WI.