Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher P Piller
Dr. Christopher P Piller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rome, GA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Piller is affiliated with Redmond Regional Medical Center and Floyd Medical Center. Dr. Piller has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher P Piller has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Christopher P Piller has the following 25 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Shoulder Pain
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Knee Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Disorders
- Shoulder Fractures
- Elbow Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Christopher P Piller has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
I liked the way he took time to explain the surgery to me.He was not trying to hurry,could tell he cared about me.After surgery he went to my family and spoke with them,and when he came to my room after surgery.once again he took time and made sure I didn't have any problems or if I had any questions,Just a great Doctor
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Piller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
American Sports Medicine Institute
Dr. Christopher P Piller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHarbin Clinic Llc, 330 Turner McCall Blvd SW Ste 2000, Rome, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher P Piller in this video.
Dr. Christopher P Piller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rome, GA.