Dr. Christopher A Pohlod Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher A Pohlod?

Cured my son's headaches

My son was having headaches for over 6 months that nothing took care of. We finally got referred to the OMM office at MSU. I was skeptical but after a few appts, the headaches were gone! We also found out he had several other parts out of place that Dr. Pohlod put back into place. He was amazing and very good with young kids/adults. I would recommend him to anyone!

Other than a clerical error where we weren't "checked in" when we arrived, we had a fantastic experience with Dr. Pholod. He spent an hour with us, answered all our questions. He was very thorough and found an additional issue that we didn't even know about yet. He personally called me less than an hour and a half after a test to share the results. He is very personable, friendly, and great with kids. He even played some white noise for the baby during the treatment to help relax the baby. We can't say enough good about our experience. I highly recommend Dr. Pholod!

I have thought that doctors can be biased towards skin. But surely he is. He might be competent but not nice at all

Dr. Christopher A Pohlod is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Lansing, MI.