Dr. Christopher Pollina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Pollina?

ER Visit

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Dr. Pollina was my attending provider on a recent visit to the ER at Moses Cone Hospital after a head injury. Having already visited Urgent Care and my ophthalmologist in relation to the same injury, I was grateful to finally encounter Dr. Pollina, who quickly and efficiently assessed my injury and ordered the necessary imaging to reach an accurate diagnosis and establish a treatment plan. He did so all in a pleasant, caring, and professional manner, taking time to sit and discuss his findings--as well as answer my questions--in an unrushed and conversational fashion, despite the busyness of the Emergency Department. I appreciated Dr. Pollina's thorough, thoughtful manner and felt fortunate to have been under his care.

Rude

Posted on March 9th, 2013

This "Dr." treated me like garbage in the ER. He had the wrong chart and was calling me a liar when I answered his questions. He has no bedside manner. He didn't introduce himself, just walked into the room and said "What's wrong with you?" He also repeatedly called my mother a liar. I am not paying that hospital bill.

Posted on June 28th, 2017