Dr. Christopher Prusinski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Prusinski?

Excellant Neurologist

Posted on September 28th, 2017

Started seeing Dr. Pursinski in early June with neck and shoulder pains after a car accident. He conducted some preliminary tests and we started a series of pain medicine injections and started physical therapy. Saw him for over 3 months and consider him to be through with a sincere interest in your best interest. Communicates well and has a great staff. I highly recommend him as a member of the health car industry. He has a wealth of experience and informs your what he feels is your best path to imrovement and or recovery He and his staff are 5v in my book.

Very Happy!

Posted on August 12th, 2017

Dr. Prusinski and his staff are very kind and professional and I highly recommend him!

Posted on July 24th, 2017

Dr Prusinski is an extremely bright and knowledgable physician. He and his staff take the time to listen and are very courteous.

Great doctor

Posted on June 21st, 2017

Glad I found Dr. Prusinski -- he is extremely well-versed with my headache condition & has helped me immensely. His staff is not only professional, but also friendly and attentive.

Posted on April 16th, 2017

Dr. Prusinski cares to the point you become friends

Posted on February 25th, 2017

I found Dr. Prusinski to be very compassionate and concerned about my welfare. The staff is very friendly and they do everything they can to make you feel comfortable.

Best neurologist

Posted on February 1st, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Prusinski since 2005. I have several medical issues from diabetes to Parkinson's. Dr Prusinski is been my neurologist and he is the most caring, experience doctor of all the doctors I see. He takes the necessary time to explain all of the options of my treatment. He has helped me to improve my daily living. I am forever grateful to Dr Prusinski.

Posted on November 17th, 2016

the office staff was horrible to me. thie

Posted on August 14th, 2016

Dr. Prusinski is an outstanding Doctor, and I highly recommend him to everyone.

condescending, unwilling to answer questions with legitimate answers. bordeline molestation

Posted on August 21st, 2015

I gave Dr Prusinski a packet of 3 years worth of medical history. ALL the information i had regarding my case. He started removing papers out of it and telling me the board certified tests were invalid and that he wanted to run his own. he had 12 or so mri's at his fingertips and he didnt look at them. i felt extremely violated i the creepiest way when he was "checking" my body for "something" which he wouldnt explain i almost fell over to get away from him when i asked if he was done he shhh'd me and didnt stop then said "very good" under his breath. ive got the creeps again just remembering it. then to add insult to injury, he would ask me questions and more often than not, if i wasnt cut off mid-sentence by him and then not allowed to finish, made condescending faces and told me what i was telling him wasnt the issue. one of his last comments before leaving the room after not answering my questions on what treatment would be replied, "oh, we have A LOT of work to do on you" i will do everything i can to never have to return to see this "dr" ive seen a LOT of drs throughout my life, no one ever touched me or creeped me out the way he did.

Posted on June 26th, 2015

Dr. Prusinski has gone above and beyond the call of duty in my case. My medical disorder was not easy to diagnose. But he did not stop until we got answers. He continues to work with my treatments and medications to fine tune what I need. Thanks to his diligence, I feel normal again. I am very grateful to have Dr. Prusinski as my neurologist!

Posted on April 20th, 2015

First Neurologist to correctly classify the specific type of Neuropathy I have.