Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Christopher L Puempel
Dr. Christopher L Puempel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Puempel is affiliated with Our Childrens House At Baylor, Texas Health Arlington Memorial and Baylor Specialty Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher L Puempel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Christopher L Puempel has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Christopher L Puempel has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Christopher L Puempel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 4
Christopher Puempel M.D. diagnosed me as having a thyroid problem and prescribed me with medication that would shut my thyroid down while my body would become dependent on it from that point forward. I decided to get a second opinion before taking the presciption. The second opinion gave me a bill of health. Come to find out, I didnt need the prescription which would have altered my good health. I notified Christopher Puempel of his mistake and he showed no concern. Dont trust your health to his hands!
Dr. Puempel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher L Puempel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.