Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher R Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Back Injuries
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Injuries
Showing 5 of 66
Went to see him about neck problem, in serious pain and serious neurological deficits, he says my MRI doesn't match my symptoms. I have a radiologist report stating serious condition in the neck. He said he would call me to follow up. It has been over a week and a half and haven't heard from him. In serious pain and not sleeping. I've had to schedule to see another surgeon in the area but that's 3 weeks away. I waited 3 weeks to see him for 10 minutes and could have already seen someone who actually cared. Don't go to him, doesn't care.
From the beginning he told me my surgery would be massive but stated he could help me. He actually rebuilt my back! He told me to expect a 6 month recovery period it was only 3! I had been to several specialists but no one would touch me after reviewing my MRIs and other tests. My pain is considerably less and I have great flexibility. I walk several miles a day five days a week. Dr brown is such a gifted doctor. I was blessed to have him as my surgeon!
Wonderful surgeon!! His diagnosis was correct. I came to him after another doctor wanted to operate. Glad I did because the other doctor was working on the wrong area of my back. Since my 3 level fusion and recovery, I now have no back pain. I did what he said for my recovery and I now have a pain free life!! Thank you, Dr. Brown for giving me my life back!
18 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Christopher R Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Coventry Carelink - Duke Medicine Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher R Brown in this video.
Dr. Christopher R Brown is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.