Dr. Christopher R Cole Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Christopher R Cole?

Outstanding Doctor!

Dr. Cole has been my Cardiologist for 15 years. He has put in a pacemaker (twice) and also performed ablation surgery to correct an an afib condition. The afib has been corrected (6 years) and the pacemakers are great. He is caring, competent, and an outstanding surgeon. I asked the nurses and they guided me to him. Dr. Cole is one of the best doctors I have ever had. I would definitely recommend him.

Compassionate and knowledgeable care

Dr. Cole provides compassionate and knowledgeable care for his patients. He has particular expertise in care of the "electrical system" of the heart. He trained at the Cleveland Clinic with Dr. Natale and spends much of his time taking care of patients with atrial fibrillation. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking an Electrophysiologist.

in need of an ablation

I was referred by my cardiologist and I traveled several hours for a consultation. I waited 45 minutes in the waiting room and then another 2 hours in the exam room. When he finally made it for the consultation there was no apology or explanation for his lack of promptness and he was condesending and rude. I ended up going to another surgeon at another hospital.

Great PA, David

I saw Dr. cole only one time prior to my ablation. All subsequent visits were with his PA, who is very kind and knowledgeable. I continued with Afib, after the ablation, have tried a variety of medications and now am considering another type of treatment. At this point I don't know how I feel about the doc. I do know I am very frustrated by my lack of results.

patient

I had a very bad experience with surgery by Dr. Cole. He implanted my defibrillator and did not program the LIA correctly. Therefore, when my Sprint Fidelis Lead broke I my alarm did not go off. I got 12 very painful inappropriate shocks and could have died had I not been near assistance. When I called him (many times) to explain what happened it took him four months to return my call. I was simply trying to help prevent this from recurring. He was simply focused on avoiding a lawsuit rather than understanding his responsibility and helping to avoid a recurrence. I do not recommend him.

former patient

I had a negative experience in surgery with Dr. Cole. I had to have a second surgery to repair a problem he caused during the surgery he did, and did not detect until I came out of surgery. Then I got many inappropriate shocks from my defibrillator (12) because he did not program my device appropriately, which was very important given I had the recalled Sprint Fidelis Lead.

I could never complain about the quality of care. That goes for everyone at Colorado Springs Cardiology.

I can only speak for myself

My Afib worsened after my procedure with Dr. Cole, dramatically. I was told that many people with my type of AFib may require additional procedures & was mentally ready for that- BUT after my condition worsened Dr. Cole did not respond- he was just done with me. No after care, no other options, nothing but stark contempt. It was like he was annoyed at my heart's failure to simply stop Afibbing after his "miracle handed" procedure. Looking back it really was.."OH you again? Your not fixed? Well, go away now." Thankfully I found ( on my own ) a skilled Doc at Keiser Health in Denver & am over a year med & fib free. No thanks to Dr. Cole. I dont want to sound bitter, this happened in my case. I have no axes to grind, I am better thanks to another doctor. I have another Doctor to thank & another doctor within the same field I can compare to Dr. Cole's level of treatment & care.

Knows what he's doing!!

Dr. Cole worked my husband in when we contacted him - from Florida - when the two cardiologists we saw here wanted to treat him with meds (for symptoms) vs. treating his a-fib with an ablation. My husband could have been on medication for the rest of his life and would have had to stop his endurance sport training if it wasn't for the progressive and experienced attention he receive from Dr. Cole. Quality of life is fantastic after the surgery and we are so thankful for the wonderful experience! We would travel again to Colorado in a heartbeat if needed just to see Dr. Cole.

When I went to see Dr Cole, he was recommended by another physician. As long as he can "fix you" he is ok, but if you come with difficulties he doesn't want to give you the time that should be given, it is your heart for goodness sake!!!.

I am not sure I understand some elements of medical reviews. Dr. Cole is a specialist in electrophysiology and a patient should want someone that performs this task well and often. As a patient I am glad he stopped my a-fibs completely. He knows what he is doing and is highly recommended by a number of physicians that I know. That office has the best PA's too.

Very Poor Bedside

Dr. Cole wants to do one thing, surgery, he doesnt want to bother with you as a person or see you as a human being. You are a symptom, that he thinks he can "fix" ( and he will say fix..not cure). He will not see you after, and he will only see you once, when you schedule surgery. Other than that you will see his PA.