Dr. Christopher R Merritt Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Christopher R Merritt?

liver biopsy

I was very nervous about having my liver biopsy and after telling Dr. Merritt about my fear, he took his time and calmly talked me through the procedure and assured me that I would be ok. There was no pain and it was over in about 20 minutes. He showed a real interest in me and my comfort and even followed up with me after the procedure in the recovery room. What a wonderful, caring doctor!

Metastatic Melanoma

Dr. Christopher R Merritt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.