Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher J Rall has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Christopher J Rall has the following 11 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
Dr. Christopher J Rall has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
I have had the displeasure of having seen Dr.Rall several times over my life. Always rude dismissed whatever work my previous doctor's had done and say that's not how he would do it. I'm in the position of having to see him now or find a new doctor being that my primary GI doctor retired. On top of everything clinic and hospital staff have little to no respect for him and ever few months he has a new assistant being that is last one quite.
He has got to be the worse MD at the clinic. He perforated my mom's bowels during a routing colonoscopy. She got peritonitis and then had to have a third of her colon removed. I also happen to work at the hospital and every patient whose colon has been perforated has been at the hands of Dr. Rall. You'd think after this he'd be somewhat humble but he is the most obnoxious and rude man there is to patients, family and staff. He has no time for anyone. If you value your life or the lives of loved ones stay away from him.
Dr. Rall has a brisk bordering on rude behavior - an arrogant annoyance with his patients. He recommended a questionable severe diet for my daughter for the rest of her life, that he gave with little guidance and sympathy. Her post-procedure care was a rush to get her out the door, even though she had extremely low blood pressure and has a heart condition making her prone to fainting. The only time in my life we have ever been treated so poorly and shoved out so quickly from a recovery room.
30 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Christopher J Rall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMarshfield Clinic, 1000 N Oak Ave, Marshfield, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher J Rall in this video.
Dr. Christopher J Rall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marshfield, WI.