Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher P Recknor
Dr. Christopher P Recknor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, GA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Recknor is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center, Fannin Regional Hospital and Chestatee Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher P Recknor has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 41
Being an athlete himself, Dr Recknor understood my need to continue with sports activities. While other doctors suggested I retire from bicycling and other sports due to spinal issues, he took the time necessary to help me recover, rehabilitate and resume my athletics. I had grown weary with doctors telling me I had to "retire" due to issues with my back. Dr Recknor through meds and rehab got mte back in the game. If other doctors have given up on you, go see a man who understands that staying in the game is an important part of quality of life.
I have been seeing doctor Recknor for several years and have been extremely satisfied. He is very detail oriented and tends to find issues undiagnosed by others completely unrelated to issue referred to him for. I have recommended him to family and friends with all thanking me afterwards. Most do like I and move to him as primary care physician.
Dr. Recknor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Medical University Of South Carolina
Dr. Christopher P Recknor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUoc Health Services Llc, 2350 Limestone Pkwy, Gainesville, GA
Dr. Christopher P Recknor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, GA.