Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher A Reising has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 10
No doubt, Dr. Reising is a very skilled surgeon - it is his people skills he needs serious work on. This man has no time to answer questions, explain your diagnosis or the technical aspects of your surgery, or show compassion if you're nervous or worried about your medical issues. God forbid if you have questions about your care! He will flat out tell you that you are wasting his time, and that he has 30+ other patients to see. No follow up concern after your surgery beyond one super quick in and out visit. He is the guy to go to if you need a challenging surgery done, if you can handle his "don't waste my time" attitude afterward.
Chris Reising saved my life by diagnosing a problem no-one else could. He's very direct and sometimes can seem rude, especially if you aren't doing exactly what you are supposed to, but he's also compassionate and fun. I highly recommend him if you are serious about your health. If you are looking for an easy solution to a problem and don't plan to do your part, find another doctor, one that doesn't care.
...or at least he thinks he is. This man is rude, rcrude, and socially awkward. He was so cruel to me that it took me a coule days to bounce back from it. He's a short little guy that tries to be intimidating with cruel and nasty language and treatment. I'd never let a jerk like this cut into me, and you shouldn't either.
22 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Dr. Christopher A Reising accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher A Reising is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wausau, WI.