Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher J Remishofsky
Dr. Christopher J Remishofsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Remishofsky is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy and DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center. Dr. Remishofsky has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher J Remishofsky has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Christopher J Remishofsky has the following 12 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Christopher J Remishofsky has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
This doctor does not tell you the risks associated with the procedures he performes. He downplays thoses risks and makes you think that every outcome is sunshine and roses then makes you sign a disclaimer that is in conflict with his words. When the outcome is bad, he shifts the blame on the patient. Me! That's my experience.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Remishofsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Christopher J Remishofsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGeorgetown Dermatologitsts Pc, 39242 Dequindre Rd Ste 105, Sterling Heights, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher J Remishofsky in this video.
Dr. Christopher J Remishofsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.