Dr. Christopher Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Robinson?

Wonderful surgeon, great person

Posted on September 27th, 2017

Dr. Robinson is a total professional with a great support team and must be the nicest surgeon I have ever met. I had cataract removal surgery several months ago(both eyes) and all went perfectly. The good doctor handled my anxiety (fear) and answered all q's and clearly explained my situation and his game plan- and helped me to overcome and be positive. I gladly recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone who is lucky enough to require his services.

Horrible experience with Dr. Robinson. His bedside manner is terrible and he does not treat his patients with care.

Posted on July 29th, 2017

Dr. Robinson's follow-up after my cataract surgery was inadequate. He was cold and had little regard for the side effects I was experiencing post-surgery. During my appointment, Dr. Robinson raised his voice at me for no reason and treated me with disrespect. I do not recommend Dr. Robinson for even the most routine of visits.

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Explained my problem in a way I could actually understand

Patient

Posted on October 5th, 2013

Seen Dr. Robinson for the first time I had recent cataract and retina surgery from a another Doctor. I was extremely impressed with his ability to diagnose problems I'm having with my eyesight. He took the time to explain in detail and what could be done to correct and prevent further vision loss. All my questions and concerns were answered. All staff encountered in my visit were fantastic.

Great doctor

Posted on July 11th, 2013

I woke up with a pain in my eye. My primary doctor recommended this office and they got me in right away. Dr. Robinson was excellent. He diagnosed the problem and took time to explain to me what went wrong. I was better within two days with his treatment! He and his office staff were very nice and I would absolutely recommend them. I will return here for all of my eye care.

Does not care

Posted on March 31st, 2013

This doctor absolutely does not care about his patients. First, I had to wait for over 1 hour to actually be seen by the doctor, then he did not even look at me, gave out the prescription (which was inconsistent with my previous one) and refused to answer any questions about my condition. To top that off, his secretarial staff also made multiple errors while processing my insurance.

Posted on October 16th, 2017