Dr. Christopher Rooney Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Rooney?

Posted on November 30th, 2016

Cannot recommend.

Cannot recommend

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

This doctor spent very little time with me. I felt very rushed. Provided little information about my condition. I was left with the feeling that he was not concerned about my condition.

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Dr. Rooney offered very little medical information. He was interested in getting out of the exam room as soon as possible. I felt he did not care about me or my medical condition.

A Real Doctor

Posted on December 10th, 2015

In a time that most Medical Practices are run by a Business Model and Patients are looked at by the number of dollars they can generate. I'm here to tell you that Dr. Rooney though young has an old soul. He is very attentive and listens very carefully. His surgical skills set is perfection. He looks at you as a whole person not the parts that are broken. You will also feel at ease and have the needed trust and confidence in a Doctor Patient relationship.

Posted on November 19th, 2015

He is a little quirky and can probably be taken the wrong way. He seems genuine and honest. Typical surgeon with bed side manor meaning that they are more focused on fixing the body. But seems to want you to feel better and will work to get you fixed and feeling better asap. He was following up on my pelvic floor repair and doing another bladder installation for me. The surgery was done at city hospital surgical center and I was impressed with the staff and nurses there.

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

He does not appear willing to share important information. He spent very little time with me and was focused on getting out the door.

I would not recommend Dr Rooney, I would run the other way.

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

I would not recommend Dr Rooney . He has poor bedside manner gets frustrated easily and just wants to refer you on. He does not want to deal with anything that takes him outside of his comfort zone then becomes insensitive and rude. He does not seem to be very well informed in anything other than the end of the knife. His billing dept. documentation is poor and refuses to help when you ask questions.

Fabulous doctor!!!

Posted on June 8th, 2011

Dr. Rooney is amazing! He is kind, caring, compassionate and the best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I'm so grateful for him!!!

I LOVED THIS DOCTOR

Posted on June 8th, 2011

I didnt have to wait long at all, He was very kind and very helpful. I would recomend him to anyone, actually My mom sees him as well. He even called me him self to see how i did after surgery.

Not Good

Posted on May 11th, 2011

Needed prescription for cath tubes. Did not know that disposable cath tubes came in different sizes. Was not able to get scrip filled because there was no size on it. Did not put my name on scrip for controlled substance. Went the weekend w/out vital pain med. Bragged to me that one patient wasn't able to pee on her own for 7 weeks after surgery. Overall experience - Not Good.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017