2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Christopher A Rumsey?

Young Doctor with Bedside manner of Country Doctor

I reviewed this wonderful Man on Hospital website, glad I found this one! I had to have a cyst removed from ovary that was giving me problems! This Doctor explained everything in plain detail, answered every question without hesitation, no matter how long it was! He found more than he bargained for when going in, and dealt with it so carefully and professionally, and I thanked him a million times! I felt great, was up and feeling totally normal within a day!

Birth Control

Dr. Christopher A Rumsey is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bangor, ME.