Dr. Christopher S Rusinek Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Christopher S Rusinek?

The office did not tell me they we out of network for my insurance when I checked-in(all though I should have ask). Dr. Rusinek & I had scheduled cataract surgery for both eyes when my insurance notified me of being out of network. I ask Dr. Rusinek to refer me to a specific doctor that takes only doctor referrals & he said that he couldn't because referrals are only for emergencies. I am a nurse & I know that this is false. I am very disappointed in the way I was treated just because my insurance wasn't excepted there.

Excellent Bedside Manner

Dr. Rusinek is one of the most caring doctors I've ever seen. He alwasy made me feel like I was his only patient!

Dr. Christopher S Rusinek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cary, NC.