Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher S Lee MD
Dr. Christopher S Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort George G Meade, MD, with another office in Upper Marlboro, MD. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher S Lee has 2 locations
2480 Llewellyn Ave Ste 5800
Fort George G Meade, MD 20755
1221 Mercantile Ln
Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
Dr. Christopher S Lee has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Christopher S Lee has the following 5 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Dr. Christopher S Lee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
21 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Christopher S Lee Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Christopher S Lee's office for more information.
2480 Llewellyn Ave Ste 5800 Fort George G Meade, MD : (301) 677-8288
1221 Mercantile Ln Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher S Lee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort George G Meade, MD.