Dr. Christopher S Poor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher S Poor?

Poor office organization

The few minutes we spent with Dr. Poor went well. On our 2nd visit, however, we were to meet Dr. Poor at the hospital. The arrangements with the hospital were not done correctly and after waiting 3 hours to see if we could be squeezed in, the machine to do our needed procedure was broken. Dr. Poor said he would call us within 2 weeks. Did not happen. I called his office a month later and was told a different part of the machine was broken and I would be called as soon as it was fixed. That was 3 months ago and I've never heard from Dr. Poors office.

Ms

Dr. Poor provides excellent care whether at an office visit or in the hospital or in follow up. He is very caring, listens and asks questions to fully understand and treat my chronic illness. When I have been in the hospital he or his partner visited daily and saw to my recovery in every way possible. I would highly recommend him and his office staff as well. Four star all the way!

I was referred to Dr Poor and was so pleased. He helped me and feel so much better. Highly recommend him.

I would recommend Dr. Poor.

Still in process od diagnosing me otherwise 5 stars accross the board!

Dr Poor and his staff are all wonderful! I have had odd/somewhat rare health issues for years. When my WONDERFUL Neurologist Dr Braunstien referred me to Dr Poor, I knew Dr Braunstien has been one of the only Drs that care enough to help a human in their 20's, i was on the right track. I had no idea how comfortable the entire practice makes you and that there are still Drs that CARE! 5 STARS!