Dr. Christopher Stewart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Stewart?

Satisfying Visit

Posted on July 5th, 2017

Lengthy wait time, but worth the wait. Dr. Stewart is personable and has an excellent bedside manner. He took the time to listen and was thorough. He answered my questions and offered solutions that had never been suggested in the past. Dr. Stewart is a skilled professional.

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

I was disgusted with my visit to this office, not only did I have an extremely long wait time but the office staff was beyond rude!!!! Every Dr. I have been to an appointment I have had to wait quite a while but it is then followed up by a pleasant bed side manor and or welcoming office staff which makes it worth the wait, neither of these occurred. Dr. Stewart seemed to be very knowledgeable but also seemed very rushed and unwilling to listen to all of my concerns. After the appointment I was rushed out of the room and just handed papers with no explanation of my follow up and left feeling very discouraged.

Worst I have ever experienced

Posted on July 26th, 2015

Worst physician office I've ever been to. Office staff rude, incompetent. Impossible to communicate with these people. Dr was an hour late for my appointment. They don't know how to perform simple blood pressure checks. No one wears name tags. All they care about doing are unnecessary tests over and over and over. For them it's all about the money. Stay away!!!

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Atrocious staff, unbelievably horrible communication skills. Doctor is fine staff should be fired!

Office staff rude beyond belief

Posted on September 14th, 2014

Dr stuart seems nice and professional. The office staff super rude,super unprofessional.

We are still experiencing problems as a result of bladder surgery

Posted on July 25th, 2014

The things that stick out in my mind are statements made by the doctor and staff. l) This is unusual. 2) You must have a low tolerance for pain. Speaking to the office on the phone is near to impossible. Just because you are not a textbook case doesn't mean you wash your hands of the patient and ignore that there may be other problems. My mother had a noninvasive tumor removed from her bladder. Five months later, we ended up going to the Mayo where they found that she had a perforated bladder. A result of the surgery. This in turn had abscessed and she still have an unknown bacteria, which has been sent to the CDC. She may now lose her bladder as a result. Yes we blame the doctor.

Posted on June 10th, 2014

I'm a little surprised at the negative comments. I have only had positive experiences with Dr. Stewart. He was always very attentive while listening to my symptoms and had a good action plan to help me. I did have to wait a bit, but it wasn't too long. I would definitely recommend Dr. Stewart.

Mr.

Posted on March 6th, 2014

Dr. Stewart is absolutely the most inconsiderate human being I have ever met. He is always an hour or more late and then has no time to examine you, asks a few questions and tells you to come back in 6 months or a year. He is not personable and rude and uncaring. I will never go back.

Plan on packing a lunch!

Posted on August 9th, 2013

This place is the worst ever! They apparently think you have a whole day to spend there! Every single time they are running an hour behind! Really how does that happen if you are scheduling properly! They just think that should be fine oh by the way we are an hour behind!! Oh by the way I get paid $45.00 an hour I'll charge you for my time I waste in your waiting room! Funny I don't think they would be waiting for you if you were running an hour behind! Maybe 1st come 1st serve would be better approach at least you would know what you were in for!

Frequent Patient

Posted on May 13th, 2013

Patients waiting time is very long, even for established patients. The office frequently overbook patients and the waiting time is long at the waiting room and then at the exam rooms(up to 45 minutes).. .

Dr Stewart is an Excellant Mayo trained doctor

Posted on October 12th, 2012

Dr Stewart was very helpful talking to my sister about her serious issues. He does a lot of cancer surgeries so any issues we have ever had waiting for him was because he is talking to new cancer patients. She was treated previously by a Urologist that was too eager to do female surgeries. We came to him for second opinion. He felt the surgery previous doctor recommended was not necessary. He was right and with simple treatments she got better without surgery.

Bed side manner disgusting

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

Office staff overall is great they are very welcoming... Dr. Stewart is just plain ridiculous... I get that dr's get behind I have no problem waiting 2hrs if the dr was good. But when i wait for 2hrs he comes in no hello and has this attitude as if your bothering him. Then makes faces when you have to explain to him 3 times the problem an then adk's you something tottaly off the subject. Then he spent mabey 5mins w/ you and then leaves i did get to ask a questions. Ans no explination or suggestions to help me...... Good luck to whom else see's him!