Dr. Christopher J Salerno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher J Salerno?

Terrible follow up

Received very serious lab results, was ordered multiple consults, tests- all of which were abnormal. Never heard one word from him in response. I instead went to the ER, who admitted me for 13 days, because of my symptoms and lab results ordered by Salerno. I never once saw him while hospitalized, or received any follow up call from him. Nice guy but horrible care. Too many patients or lack of caring, or both. Diagnosed with Lupus and he changes practices, dropped me.

I have children that have some disabilities and Dr.Salerno is very patient and kind. We love him, he is an awesome Dr. We have been seeing him for years. Best Dr. Ever! ☺

This review is from a long time ago. I went to him cuz I had a dependence to opiates. So, he asked why I was taking them. I said for neck pain. So he decided to wean me off. Then, since I have a lot , a lot of pain, he started increasing the dose... I was up to 30 mg roxicet at one point for over a year! All of a sudded I was cut off. I guess my pain miraculously went away??? Then, NO more pills EVER again? I would NOT recommend him to anyone, ever!!!! QUACK!!!

Office is too busy

First couple of appts I did not have any problems. On 3rd appt, a patient who had been waiting a while in the waiting room (for a different Dr.) was asked by the nurse if they wanted to jump in front of me and see Dr. Salerno instead.. and they did so. (Which caused me to wait 30 min for my own appt.) Dr. Salerno was super rushed and clearly exasperated during my appt. I might have spent 3 minutes with him before he was off to the next patient. I just think his patient load is either too heavy or too over-booked. Also, my pharmacy had to place repeated calls to him concerning my prescription (over the course of 3 weeks) before they were answered.

Dr. Salerno is one of the best doctors I have ever had. I have been with him since 2000.

Excellent Doc! Really nice, gentle and knowledgeable!!!