Dr. Christopher B Sankey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher B Sankey?

I am seeing Dr. Sankey while a patient at Yale.What a wonderful empathetic Dr. Who listens to what the patient needs. I am so lucky to have him in charge of my care plan. He has made a very difficult situation easier to deal with. Thank you Dr. Sankey.

Dr. Sankey is a truly excellent physician. He diagnosed my problem and gave me great treatment. I feel he is very intelligent and kept me informed throughout my hospital stay. I would strongly recommend him to any of my family members

COPD

Dr. Christopher B Sankey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.