Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher R Savage
Dr. Christopher R Savage, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oviedo, FL, with other offices in Winter Park, FL and Orlando, FL (and 3 other locations). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Savage has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher R Savage has the following 3 specialties
- Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Christopher R Savage has the following 12 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Skin Diseases
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Hair Restoration
Dr. Christopher R Savage is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Very knowledgeable and humble doctor who explains everything in detail to you. I felt assured and confident. I traveled 2 1/2 hours to this office because of MOHs surgery with his wife, Erica Mailler-Savage and then he closed the procedure with the dexterity, determination and skill needed on my face because he is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Not easy to find the right combination of skilled professionals in one place.
Excellent surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner with patients. He is one of the finest physicians I have ever been under the care of. He is very caring and explains your medical treatment plan very well. I highly recommend him.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Christopher R Savage accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher R Savage in this video.
Dr. Christopher R Savage is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oviedo, FL.