Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Christopher G Schrepferman
Dr. Christopher G Schrepferman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher G Schrepferman has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Christopher G Schrepferman has the following 10 expertise
- Male Infertility
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. Christopher G Schrepferman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Christopher G Schrepferman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Schrep was just awful! I was with him for seven months and never made a step up. I have a bladder disease I.C. He wanted to give me prescriptions that my insurance wouldn't pay for. Instead of trying to fight them or write something different he did nothing. My gynecologist ended up getting a medicine approved through my insurance by speaking up and appealing the insurance. She knew I needed it and SHE was my voice. Not him! I sat in the waiting room forever to only sit in the exam room forever. Then he sends this nurse practitioner in who's clueless to me and my bladder disease. Horrible experiences. I would leave there close to or actually crying every visit. All he could say is " bare with me. We will get this figured out." I left him and saw a different urologist that I absolutely love. My first appt with this urologist I took my dad with me. He was awesome. I would never refer dr.schrep to anyone!!!
23 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Iowa
Dr. Christopher G Schrepferman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & DirectionsFirst Urology, 250 E Liberty St Ste 500, Louisville, KY
Dr. Christopher G Schrepferman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.