Dr. Christopher Schrepferman Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Schrepferman?

Vasectomy Reversal

Posted on August 5th, 2016

Absolutely amazing experience. He did a reversal on my husband, and we are currently expecting baby number 2!!

Wow

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Wow just wow. This man is a master of his field

In the end, there was success !!

Posted on April 10th, 2016

Great on the front side of treatment, non-existent on the follow-up.

Posted on March 13th, 2015

EXCELLENT DOCTOR THIS DR. KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING AND HAS GIVEN ME A SECOND LEASE ON LIFE.

Horrible!!!!!

Posted on July 28th, 2014

Dr. Schrep was just awful! I was with him for seven months and never made a step up. I have a bladder disease I.C. He wanted to give me prescriptions that my insurance wouldn't pay for. Instead of trying to fight them or write something different he did nothing. My gynecologist ended up getting a medicine approved through my insurance by speaking up and appealing the insurance. She knew I needed it and SHE was my voice. Not him! I sat in the waiting room forever to only sit in the exam room forever. Then he sends this nurse practitioner in who's clueless to me and my bladder disease. Horrible experiences. I would leave there close to or actually crying every visit. All he could say is " bare with me. We will get this figured out." I left him and saw a different urologist that I absolutely love. My first appt with this urologist I took my dad with me. He was awesome. I would never refer dr.schrep to anyone!!!

Dr, Shep is wonderful... Now we are pregnant!!!

Posted on February 16th, 2012

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Shep. He did my vasectomy reversal and we were pregnant in 2 months after surgery. We had the bypass procedure so it was very suprising to get pregnant so soon. We may have had to wait a bit in the waiting room, but it was sure worth it!!!

May be a good doctor, but you'll never find out because he doesn't bother keeping his appointments.

Posted on August 17th, 2011

Sat in his exam room for over an hour waiting. Despite reassurances that i was "next" by his assistant, never showed up. Don't waste your time with a doctor that doesn't view it as being valuable, there's a thousand urologists in Louisville.

Dr. Shep is good, his office needs some help

Posted on August 9th, 2011

Dr. Shep knows his stuff and takes plenty of time during your appt. However, the way everything in his office works is poor. He has 1 assistant that appears to handle everything regarding his part of the practice, fertility. She seems to have way too much on her plate as communication regarding appts, prescriptions, etc. is very slow at best. Whenever calling the office about anything, you are referred to her as Dr. Shep's one contact person for all his patients. And, on top of it, she travels with him so is only in the office a couple days a week. I hope that they realize this issue and can get some more help because Dr. Shep is otherwise a good doctor.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017