Dr. Christopher W Schroeder Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Christopher W Schroeder?

The only thing that I think Dr. Schroeder could have done better with was waiting a bit longer for the local anesthesia to take effect. Otherwise, he has a great bedside manner, he made sure that I understood what I needed to do at home, and during the procedure, he warned me of what he was doing step by step. He's very pleasant and caring.

Professional and Concerned

Everyone there is kind and sweet-spirited and skilled.Dr. Schroeder is not only very professional but also very compassionate. We feel that God uses him in special ways, and we are very thankful for his help.

Dr. Schroeder is the reason I' m alive. I had stomach cancer and he not only operated on me, (without insurance) he followed my progress and is an exceptional and caring Doctor that I would recommend to anyone.

Misdiagnosed Hernia

Saw him after getting a referral from a general practitioner, I was charged ~$300 for the visit in which I was told I had a hernia, since I didn't have insurance I needed to shop around for different prices on surgery, next surgeon I went to who had more experience in hernia surgery told me I definitely did not have a hernia and it had probably been a swollen lymph node.