3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Christopher R Scianna?

Benign neglect, poor bedside manner

Dr. Scianna treated my wife for migraines and upon arrival at the ER, he informed my wife and I (with infant son in tow) with two intern staff trailing him and stated that they treat 'acute conditions' at the ER (insinuating that migraines are not acute conditions worthy of emergency treatment). With some consternation at his rudeness, we politely asked to see another provider that evening and ended up waiting in the ER for nine hours with hardly anyone attending to my wife. They handed us a care path for how migraines are handled at the ER, performed step one, but declined to provide further treatment at the end of nine hours even though she was still in pain.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Christopher R Scianna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Derry, NH.

Dr. Christopher R Scianna Is this you?