Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher D Sears has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Christopher D Sears has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Christopher D Sears has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 11
I have been a patient of Dr. Sears's since 2005. He also sees my husband, my two children, and also my mother. He takes excellent care of all of us. In addition, he is one of the few doctors in our area that actually sees his own patients when they are admitted to the hospital. My daughter attends Heidelberg College here in Tiffin and Dr. Sears also runs the Health Clinic there, along with his partner Dr. Akers. Dr. Sears's reception and nursing staff are exceptional. They are always so pleasant and courtious on the phone and in person. Also, he has a new Nurse Practitioner who is available for after hours acute visits, which is extremely convenient. I would highly recommend Dr. Sears to anyone looking for a new physician in the Tiffin area
I started going to Dr. Sears about 3 years ago. I was not happy with my previous doctor. My first impression of Dr. Sears' staff is polite, professional and helpful. They use a computerized medical charting system at their office. I went to see him last month after I had some xrays done. He was able to show me on his computer exactly what the problem was and made me feel much better about the treatment he recommended. It really put my mind at ease the way he explained everything so that I could understand it. He even called my wife back into the room to go over it again with her, because he knew that she would want to know what was going on. I really appreciate Dr. Sears and would recommend him to anyone in the Tiffin area.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Sears is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Christopher D Sears accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsC D Sears Md, 81 Ashwood Dr, Tiffin, OH
Dr. Christopher D Sears is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tiffin, OH.