Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher C Seip has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Christopher C Seip has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Christopher C Seip has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. Seip is an amazing doctor, he is extremely caring and compassionate, his staff is friendly as well and very knowledgeable. I had the Realize Lap Band in 2012 and I was 600 lbs. It is now 2016 and I am less than half the woman I use to be, I was born and raised in North Platte, NE and before I left my hometown, I stopped by his office to Thank him. I do intend to see him again as obesity is a life long challenged, he installed a "tool" I did the work! I could go on and on about how wonderful this Doctor is. THANK YOU!!
A few weeks ago, I managed to ingest a 2 cm piece of metal from a wire brush used to clean my grill (apparently it got in my food). Dr. Seip was incredible to deal with throughout the ordeal. He and the staff were attentive and skillful. Despite being confronted with somewhat of a rare occurrence, Dr. Seip successfully removed the bristle via laparoscopic surgery in about 30 minutes. His ability to do so, spared me from what would have been exploratory surgery (involving a large incision and very lengthy recovery). I am immensely grateful to have received such excellent care!
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
19 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Christopher C Seip accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSurgery Group of Grand Island, 820 N Alpha St, Grand Island, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher C Seip, MD - Surgery in Grand Island, NE, in this video.
Dr. Christopher C Seip is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Island, NE.