Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher R Seymour
Dr. Christopher R Seymour, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Millburn, NJ. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Seymour is affiliated with St Barnabas Medical Center. Dr. Seymour has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher R Seymour has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I have known Dr. Seymour since 1994. He saw me through two very high risk pregnancies, delivered both of my sons, treated me with respect and I simply can not praise him enough. I moved to Pennsylvania, and am considering the 5 hour drive (one way) to continue under his care for routine gynecological exams. I trust him THAT much.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Seymour is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1989
Nyu Downtown Hospital
Dr. Christopher R Seymour accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSummit Medical Group, 233 Millburn Ave Ste 202, Millburn, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher R Seymour in this video.
Dr. Christopher R Seymour is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Millburn, NJ.