Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Christopher Sheap
Dr. Christopher Sheap, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harrisonburg, VA, with another office in Harrisonburg, VA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Sheap is affiliated with Rockingham Memorial Hospital, Rockingham Memorial Hospital, Harrisonburg, Va and RMH Healthcare. Dr. Sheap has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Sheap has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Christopher Sheap has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Christopher Sheap has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Christopher Sheap is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Sheap ONLY sees new patients at 9:00AM. I explained that my daughter is a straight "A" student and would not want to miss school. The receptionist asked the doctor for a 3:00PM time but then returned to reiterate his 9:00AM policy. As I was replying I heard the doctor's voice and then the phone went dead. When the receptionist had first taken my call she pulled up my record and confirmed my information, including phone number. But she did not call me back!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Sheap is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rockingham Memorial Hospital
Rockingham Memorial Hospital, Harrisonburg, Va
42 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher Sheap is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrisonburg, VA.