Dr. Christopher Shih Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Shih?

I would not go anywhere else!

Posted on April 15th, 2016

I love Dr. Shih, and RGAL practice. I have seen other doctors at RGAL - all are excellent. All the staff that I have interacted with are respectful, knowlegable, friendly and helpful. I would not go anywhere else. I travel from another county to receive care at RGAL!

Great Doctor

Posted on April 29th, 2012

Dr. Shih was very helpful and knowledgeable in many different areas. He took his time to hear my story fully and examined me thoroughly. He spent time explaining my condition and solicited my feedback before we came up with a treatment plan together. Highly recommend him.

Posted on April 24th, 2012

Dr. Shih would not fill out FMLA papers in connection with my IBS condition. FMLA protection for the occasional times that I have an episode would protect my job without which I wouldn't have any insurance and wouldn't be able to go to him anyway! Without FMLA protection, I could lose my job for lateness or absences. Clearly, he doesn't really know what IBS is and how it affects one's life. In my case, the FMLA protection was to be able to make up missed time only - no paid leave, no unpaid leave - just to make up lost time, which by the way, my employer is happy to accommodate. Fortunately, I have another doctor - older and more experienced - who was willing to fill out the papers and help me to handle the pain and inconvenience of having both kinds of IBS.

Best Doctor

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

Dr. Shih was one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He has thorough, kind, very intelligent, and treated me like I was one in a million. Highly recommend.

Posted on November 23rd, 2017