Dr. Christopher R Siemens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher R Siemens?

Spouse of "Ancil Davis"

Best experience I've had.

Dr Siemens removed the last half of my tyroid which had grow quite large due to allergic thyroiditis. He performed the surgery at Tulsa Spine and Specialty where I stayed following surgery due to the distance to my home. I cannot say enough good about this experience. It was night and day compared to the removal of the first half. It was the perfect outcome for me. I've had absolutely no problems. I had no pain within two days of the surgery, I could speak, and felt better immediately. I would highly recommend both the doctor and the hospital.

Very knowledgeable

My son was born with a cleft palate and after struggling with his first ENT, someone recommended Dr Siemens and we could not be happier. He sees my son on a regular basis and is so knoledgeable about cleft palates and how children with this anomly should be treated. I was so happy with my son's care that I now see him. My son has had 3 surgeries with him and each one has been quick and fairly painless. I would highly recommend Dr Siemens!!!!

WONDERFUL Doc

Dr. Siemens is the nicest guy in the world, and is great with kids. He a great bedside manner, was very knowledgeable, and explained everything thoroughly. He removed my daughter's tonsils and adenoids. She did great, and was back to normal in just a couple of days. He does a different technique in removing them which has shown to reduce complications and bleeding. We barely even used much of her pain medication. This is the guy to go to if you need an ENT in Tulsa