Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher M Sinclair has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Christopher M Sinclair has the following 9 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
Dr. Christopher M Sinclair has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 44
Dr. Sinclair is the worst doctor my husband had ever been to. He comes off as a caring person, but he is in fact not. Every diagnosis he made on my husband was wrong. Every treatment caused severe problems and hospital stays. After this doctor's "so called" treatments, my husband declined very quickly. This doctor can't read test results and he knows nothing about the medicine that he puts his patients on. I have worked in the medical field and have discussed this doctor with many others and they have all told me he doesn't know what he's doing. After we finally found another doctor (unfortunately too late) Dr. Sinclair wrote me a nasty letter for leaving his "care". I am sure if we had stayed my husband would be dead by now. He also changes medical reports instead of using adendums like doctors are suppose to. He is a very unethical doctor and I would tell people to run, not walk away from this fraud!
Hello, this is Dr. Christopher Sinclair. I am writing in response to concerns some patients had about communication during my recent prolonged illness. Though I understand the frustration that a number of patients have had, I hope you will understand that I have done my best to provide you what you needed during this difficult time. You may contact us in writing at our address if you require your records. Thank you for your understanding.
Both my husband and I have had very positive experiences with Dr. Sinclair. He has been extremely kind and caring and very thorough in his testing and follow-through, which resulted in a regimen of both medications and vitamins which have significantly improved our health. We would definitely recommend him to anyone with neurological problems.
21 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Christopher M Sinclair accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher M Sinclair in this video.
Dr. Christopher M Sinclair is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Jefferson Station, NY.