Dr. Christopher A Sinnappan Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Christopher A Sinnappan?

I was told there was a two month wait list for dr. Sinnappan. I was called back early and able to get in in about two weeks. Dr. Sinnappan listened to what I had to say and I liked that he recommended me to try therapy before putting me on a ton of medications. He made me feel like what I said and felt mattered and he believed me. The psychiatry director, Jes, gave me her card and got me my follow with the doctor at a time that worked for me so I don't have to miss work. She was very helpful and so nice. This is a great place.

Seems to want to care but only get 15 minutes every 6 weeks

Should not have a medical license - especially not to prescribe things dealing with the brain. He is fine as long as everything is Perfect, you have no need to get a hold of him urgently, you expect a call back, and you don't want to get the medication right because you get 15 minutes every 6 weeks.

Very hard to get in to see. When you do you get canceled multiple times. Can go months between visits. The office looses test results and will have them ordered again to charge your insurance twice for the same procedure that you already paid for and they misplaced. Very disappointing that the state of Illinois is so limited in the child psychiatry field that this is acceptable, because there is not another provider within 100 miles taking patients.