Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher B Skelley
Dr. Christopher B Skelley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryant, AR. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Skelley is affiliated with North Metro Medical Center and Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock. Dr. Skelley has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher B Skelley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
We liked Dr.Skelley at our appointment with him. He was very helpful in answering our question. NO follow up after my visit has been done. Have tried phoning for doctors' nurse Samantha for the past 4 days to get results for an MRI done last week. She has NOT returned any of our calls and can not leave message on her phone line. My ID Caller does not show any one from the clinic has called here. Talked to Annette, the receptionist who answered the phone about 15 minutes ago and told her to have Doctor call us since his nurse does not return our calls. Hope someone will call us by tomorrow. May have to go to another doctor at another clinic to get any results.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Skelley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
Dr. Christopher B Skelley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChristopher B Skelley Md, 3412B Market Place Ave, Bryant, AR
Dr. Christopher B Skelley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryant, AR.