Dr. Christopher J Spittler Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Christopher J Spittler?

Excellent

I used Dr. Spittler for a tummy tuck and liposuction and could not be happier. Not only was Dr. Spittler a caring doctor, the work performed was incredible. I could not be happier with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Spittler and his staff to anyone looking for cosmetic surgery.

A TRULY GIFTED SURGEON

Dr. Christopher Spittler is a truly gifted surgeon with great patience, genuine caring, and a great bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Spittler to anyone - especially anyone considering reconstructive surgery. From the initial consultation (and onward), he takes the time to listen and never makes you feel that you’re "just another appointment”. I went into surgery knowing that I was in great hands and I cannot be more pleased with the results! Dr. Spittler assured that my outcome was symmetrical and aesthetically perfect. Thank you Dr. Spittler.... you truly are amazing!

wonderful person and Doctor

i would highly recommend him, while under his care he ensured my emotional as well as physical needs were taken care of. i felt very comfortable and confident with his knowledge and what needed to be done. gonna miss not seeing him weekly. As i struggled with lifes journey he made me smile.

Double Mastectomy with Re-Construction

Dr. Spittler was exceptionally kind and caring. Each visit began and ended with a hug. He was very thorough in explaining the options, all the treatment steps and follow-up. I would highly recommend hi m

Perfect Fit

Dr. Spittler is amazing. I went to Dr. Spittler for reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy. When my husband and I met with him he went over all of the options we had, including ones not done by him. He made sure we understood what we were getting into. He has always been reassuring and calm, even when after 3 or 4 visits I burst into tears. He made sure I had the right medications to lessen the pain and avoid infection. I am very happy with the results. I can not imagine a kinder more competent Doctor. I am blessed to have been recommended to him.

My nibbles are an inch and half to high, they are more on my chest then breast.

Nice man, but he butcher my arms, and put my nipples over a inch to high, they are more on my chest ,then my boob, you can see my nipples in bathing suite top and my bra don't cover my nipple's , I pay him over 13, thousand dollars, and he butcher me. It's been over 4 mouths and I am still in pain. If you go there please don't get Dr. Spittle, he is every likable, but I am sorry I got him , What he did can't be fixed so I have to live with the pain in my arm and have nipple on my chest, not on the boob. I am very SAD and unhappy with this DR. and office.

I received a breast augmentation and lift from Dr Spittler and it was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He is very pleasant and made me feel very comfortable before surgery. I talk about him all the time to my friends! Highly recommended

Doctor and staff were a Perfect fit!!

I had completed a lot of research before I decided on a Doctor to perform my breast augmentation. I was never so happy when I came across Dr. Spittler, he was perfect. He was patient, understanding and heard every word/question I could dream up. I trusted him and he performed an awesome job. He and his staff covered every aspect of the process from start to finish. Highly recommend Dr. Spittler and his staff!!

Dr Spittler performed a nipple sparing, double mastectomy on me this past September. I just finished my last phase of reconstruction, and I have to say I look even better than I did before I started. I am in complete awe of his handy work, and he is also an incredibly kind and patient doctor.

Breast reconstruction post bilateral mastectomy

No woman wants to learn that she has breast cancer. At 48 with no family history, I was shocked. Dr. Spittler and his staff were so kind. They helped me think through options for reconstruction and come up with a plan just right for me. I'm so appreciative.

Highly Recommended

Dr. Spittler was wonderful to work with. Compassionate and understanding. I had been contemplating a breast reduction for many, many years. He made me feel completely comfortable with the operation. I love the results--my life has truly been improved and transformed.