Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher M Stalberg has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 14
We'll spend Christmas in the hospital with mom. Why? She got dizzy, fell down, hurt herself etc. Then while in the hospital, displayed all the symptoms of opioid withdrawl i.e. panic attacks, request for meds to treat pain that isn't there, high blood pressure etc. Stalberge prescribed her all at once: Gabapentin (know for causing dizziness etc), Acyclovir, Pantoprazole, Clopidogrel, Attenolol, Furosemide and a batch of ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY OPIOIDS (Hydrocodon) all at once. When we found all this, we called to ask that he call the hospital and let them know. The woman who answered the phone was nothing less than rude and confrontational. I know old people love their doctors (especially those that give them nearly 200 opioids at once) but this is irresponsible, to say the least. Beware.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
41 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Cabrini Medical Center
Dr. Christopher M Stalberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChristopher Stalberg Md Pllc, 14418 W Meeker Blvd Ste 210, Sun City West, AZ
Dr. Christopher M Stalberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sun City West, AZ.