Dr. Christopher J Stanley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher J Stanley?

very good

only urogynecologist in central florida that takes all insurance, including medicaid.

Was referred to him by my GYN for UTI symptoms & possible cystoscopy. The only thing he did was a pelvic exam, which my GYN had already done. I felt the pelvic exam was unnecessary & possibly even inappropriate .

Misdiagnosed problem

I went to Dr. Stanley with an unusual discharge from my vaginal area. This discharge appeared to be fecal material. When I informed Dr. Stanley of this, he told me "What you are telling me is impossible. It can't happen". I later went for a CT scan, which confirmed a colovaginal fistula.I guess Dr. Stanley missed that day in medical school.

worth the wait

Dr Stanley has never been on time, but he is very nice and skilled in surgery. He teaches other doctors and medical students. He is a great surgeon but he always offered me other treatments before we decided on surgery.

worth the wait

Dr Stanley is very knowledgable, but always late. He makes very complicated and scary issues seem simple. His office is at the hospital and is a littl ...

The Best Doctor Ever

I highly recommend Dr. Christopher Stanley!! You couldnt ask for a Better doctor!!

Wonderful, caring, efficient doctor - excellent surgeon... Best ob/gyn I have had in my 50 years ofob/gyn doctors!!!!!...Would trust his opinion, treatment, etc., with any health problem....