Dr. Christopher E Starr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher E Starr?

Great Doctor

I met Dr. Starr. He is a terrific, caring doctor. Explains everything. In addition he has a wonderful staff. I recommend Dr. Starr very highly.

Had cataract surgery with Dr. Starr, and he was phenomenal pre-op and post-op. Was obviously concerned having cataract surgery in my early 40s, but I could not have been in more capable hands. Extremely patient with all my questions, affable, and one of the best doctors I have ever been to, across all specialties. His staff and residents are all excellent.

Dr Christopher Starr is an exceptional eye surgeon. He recently performed cataract surgery on my right eye and my vision improved to 20/15! A fabulous result! His entire team is excellent too!

After cataract surgery, I can see 20/20 for the first time in my life. I suffered from myopia and severe astigmatism, and was starting to suffer from farsightedness. Dr. Starr came up with the right corrective solution, performed the surgery skillfully and was kind and engaging throughout. I am echoing my internist who referred me to Dr. Starr when I say, "Don't go to anyone else."

The very best in general eye and cornea care

Dr. Starr is the best eye doctor I have ever been treated by in the past 30 years. After an another doctor messed me up, Dr. Starr operated on my cornea and gave me 20/20 vision. I have recommended him to several people and they all love him. He is the very best and has a very helpful and friendly staff.

Dr. Starr is brilliant, thorough, knowledgeable, compassionate, listens attentively, acts decisively, to create miraculous results. Dr. Starr is a Dr's Dr. deeply respected by senior Drs., interns, staff and patients alike. Dr. Starr is what practicing physicians and specialists all need to be. He is the answer to medical mediocrity.

overall all experience with dr starr has been excellent. he explains the dianosis so that you are able to understand what is happening with your particular situation. he did a terrific job removing my cataracts. no pain,and i was up and about the nxt day. would recommend him highly.