Dr. Christopher Stetler Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Stetler?

Just Awesome!

Posted on October 18th, 2016

I just have to say, that as a medical professional, I am impressed with Dr. Stetler and his staff. Dr. Stetler is kind, courteous, professional and you can tell that he truly cares about his patients. His M.A. Jessica is FANTASTIC and the front office staff as well. I have been very please with each visit and I would highly recommend him as a practitioner!

Posted on September 21st, 2015

I'm very unsatisfied with this doctor. I feel he is very patronizing and doesn't take me seriously. I feel I'm not treated with respect.and I don't feel like he actually has any care or concern for me .

Posted on August 8th, 2015

DR. Stetler and his staff take the time to explain things to you.

Average

Posted on June 8th, 2015

The good: Very friendly, usually able to get you scheduled pretty quickly when sick and don't typically have to wait very long. The bad: Actual time with doctor can be very short. He often (at least in my case) has his mind made up on treatment before an actual exam. Once he came in and told me about a medication he wanted me to try. I told him I didn't think that was applicable to my symptoms and only then did he do an actual exam. Turns out my instincts were right. Not a terrible doctor but definitely speak up and don't just take his word for everything.

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on April 5th, 2015

Dr. Stetler is literally the best physician I have ever been to! He takes his time, he listens to what you are going through, and does his best to find the right solutions. He is a wonderful doctor! I highly recommend him! Plus his staff is just as wonderful as he is!

Two thumbs up

Posted on August 9th, 2014

My three small children and I see Dr. Stetler. We've never had an issue scheduling urgent appointments or scheduling the three kids together if need be. The wait is never long, and all the staff have good bedside manner. I feel Dr. Stetler is very thorough and takes him time with his patients.

Posted on July 9th, 2013

Dr. Stetler is thorough when giving a diagnosis and always willing to discuss various treatment options. He answers all my questions (and I usually have a list) and is caring and kind.

Posted on October 26th, 2012

LOVE HIM, Love Kelly, Cindy, the entire staff. Good manners..caring, patient and understanding. something you don't see often enough.

Caring doctor

Posted on September 24th, 2011

always thorough and takes his time with the patient

Posted on July 5th, 2017