Dr. Christopher Stone Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Stone?

Excellent Dr.

Posted on December 6th, 2017

I had CABG by Dr. Stone, and the care I received was very, very good. He is a very kind man and caring. If you need surgery, he is the man I would recommend.

COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT AND WORST DOCTOR EVER!

Posted on March 30th, 2017

He was very late to the appointment, never apologized, he was rude and arrogant. He only wants to do surgery to collect fees and we had to have someone else fix the surgical mess he made on my father! I cannot believe some of these reviews are so wonderful. I should have believed the negative truthful ones! I think the great reviews are his friends writing in. He is so incompetent and I cannot believe he is a doctor let alone a surgeon. I would not take anyone to see him and do not let him do surgery. If you research him he moves around a lot! I think they kick him out and he moves to another state! Run don't walk away from this terrible man. Hope they fire him soon.

Lifesaver

Posted on January 25th, 2017

I agree, I don't understand all the negative comments. Dr Stone has gotten my father through several difficult surgeries and is always helpful and available. He knows how to speak to people and is very patient when we don't understand something.

Saved my Life

Posted on December 16th, 2016

I can't believe some of the commentary provided here....All I can say is that I'm here because this man, Dr. Stone, saved my life in Kenosha, Wi 5 years ago. I had a very difficult surgery encompassing two required by passes, a hole in my heart, and the most serious was a hardened enlarged muscle which was a condition I only know as IHSS. He held my heart in his hands....worked on me for hours....and, brought me back to life TWICE when I crashed on the table. In my humble opinion he's a great surgeon, and, i'm speaking from experience. I only hope if I have another problem, that he is available to me...if you ever read this Dr. Stone...I thank you from the bottom of my heart(play on words) , and, my entire family including my children, and, grandchildren thank you as well. A great man indeed.

Find another doctor besides this rude and incompetent guy

Posted on October 11th, 2016

He was over an hour late. He was rude and incompetent and botched my dad's surgery. Claims he can do anything and he should retire. Too old or just incompetent to practice. Nurses don't like him and doctors don't give him good comments. I should have checked him out first and I would have found someone else and never gone back. Don't go to him for anything!

Horrible experience with an incompetent and arrogant doctor deserves no stars!

Posted on August 30th, 2016

He is a horrible doctor. Do not go to him. He was rude and arrogant to my mother and he botched the surgery. I may sue him. Didn't explain the surgery or risks and now doesn't care what happened to her. He apparently doesn't even live here he just flies down and does surgery for money and leaves to another state where he got kicked out of various jobs! He is a danger to anyone who goes to him. Go to anyone but him if you care about your loved one. We were treated very poorly and his snarky demeanor was evident from the beginning. Now we have to get a lawyer to deal with our options because his mess from the surgery but he still doesn't care. Go elsewhere and stay away from Stone.

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Incompetent and arrogant doctor. Doesn't care about anything but making money. No time for anyone. No clue what he's doing. I'm surprised he's still practicing given his age.

Posted on October 7th, 2015

WHY IS HE STILL A DR. HE RUINED MY LIFE AND I SURE MANY OTHERS. HE TOLD MY SON IT WAS ALL IN MY HEAD AFTER HE MESSED UP THE SURGERY. I WENT TO MY DR. AND SENT ME TO FROEDTERTS AND I HAD 11 HR. SURGERY, I ALMOST LOST MYE FOOT. I AM STILL GOING THROUGH THIS AND I WILL NEVER HAVE MY LIFE BACK. I LEFT AN ABCESS ON MY COLON, AND A BLOOD CLOT, I WEAR A BAG FOREVER, I HOPE HE LOSES HIS LIC. I HOP HE CAN NOT OPERATE ON ANYONE ESLE , THEY GOT RID OF HIM AT KENOSHA AND FROEDTERTS HOSP. NOW WHERE ARE YOU. I HOPE YOU DONT GO ANY WHERE ESLE. YOU ARE ALL ABOUT THE MONEY, YOU CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR PATIENTS AND SO DOES YOUR STAFF THEY ARE AWFUL RUDE I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT THEM.. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HIM.

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

HE IS THE WORST DR. HE RUINED MY LIFE, WAS TO BE A SIMPLE VASC. SURGERY AND TURNED INTO A MAJOR DISASTER. I HAD TO HAVE ANOTHER SURGERY AND MORE TO CORRECT WHAT HE DID. I WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. I ALMOST LOST MY FOOT, BECAUSE OF HIM BEING CARELESS. I WILL NEVER HAVE THE SAME LIFE I HAD, I WORKED WAS VERY ACTIVE, NOW I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING THAT USE TO DO. HIS STAFF WAS AWFUL, ANNE HIS PA WAS AS BAD AS HE WAS, SHE TOLD MY SON I WAS CRAZY, IT WAS ALL IN MY HEAD. THAT TURNED INTO 11 HR. SURGERY. HE IS A BUTCHER. DO NOT GO TO HIM, HE IS GONE FROM KENOSHA HOSP. THEY LET HIM GO, I HOPE HIS PATIENTS READ THIS, BEFORE THEY GO TO HIM. ALL HIS STAFF IS GONE ALSO, THERE IS A GOOD DR. TAKING HIS PLACE. HE REALLY DID AN AWFUL JOB. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HIM.

Posted on June 12th, 2015

Best Dr in world ,where is he practice moved to?

Arrogant, rude and incompetent

Posted on April 14th, 2014

I should have read the reviews before going to him. He's arrogant, lazy, late and incompetent. I would not go back to him for anything! We were told he was the best, but we found the complete opposite. No follow up and doesn't care about patients at all.

HORRIBLE!!

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

He should not be allowed to be a doctor! The only thing he cares about is making money!! If you have a death wish go to him!!