Dr. Christopher C Stowe Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Christopher C Stowe?

Compassionate Doctor

Before seeing Dr. Stowe, I had gone to countless doctors who were all unable to correctly identify the source of my pain. Dr. Stowe diagnosed my ailment and now I am living a full life pain free.

He takes forever to get into the exam room and then rushes out. Didn't treat my pain : (

Hurtin Unit

He did not even look at my X-Rays, never mind send me for an MRI. He automatically said he knew exactly what it was and I needed a shot. I trusted him, and let him do it. Dont Not trust this man. He shot me in L4-L5 and my problem is L5-S1 . I found this out after I went to a real doctor that sent me for an MRI - and looked at it. Also, while he was performing the injection, he was more attentive to the pretty nurses than my spine. Just like another review - I went back for follow on and told him it did not work and he wanted to do another shot. I fought with him about doing an MRI and he said he knows what it is again. I asked for alternatives and he got mad. I requested physical therapy, and he set me up with an appointment 2 months later to show me how to do "Home Exercise" cause I got him mad. Do Not Go To Him!!!!

Dr. Stowe was polite and fully comitted to helping me.

Amazing Doctor

I've been to several pain doctors and Dr. Stowe was the first physician that found the correct diagnosis and helped my pain tremendously.

Great Experience

Dr. Stowe is a wonderful doctor who knew exactly how to cure my pain.

Big Disappointment

Dr. Stowe was a disappointment. I was seeking a diagnosis and treatment for my burning pain--back, arms, legs, What I got was an epidural injection which did not help at all. I don't believe he even looked at the MRIs that I brought. I thought when I went back for follow up he'd look further into a diagnosis and treatment, Instead he said I could have another shot if I wanted it. I'll not be seeing Dr. Stowe again.

He was a very experienced physician who gave me my life back.

This physician often prescribes meds without taking vitals or looking for alternate methods of pain relief